- Product 600496
Mackie SR1521Z Professional 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
The SR1521Z 2-way, active loudspeaker makes it easier to get Mackie-quality sound into your setup. 400W power is split up between the low (300W) and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The SR1521Z 2-way, active loudspeaker makes it easier to get Mackie-quality sound into your setup. 400W power is split up between the low (300W) and high (100W) frequencies for full sound in a sturdy Baltic birch cabinet. It comes with integrated active crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment, and EQ. Best of all, it's just as easy to use and sounds just as spectacular as the rest of Mackie's powered speakers. Frequency response from 40Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs.
- Professional 15" active loudspeaker enclosure
- Biamplified 400W (300W RMS LF, 100W RMS HF)
- Baltic birch plywood and pressure-injected structural resin enclosure
- 1-3/4" titanium dome HF compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 15" LF woofer with high-temperature voice coil
- Built-in active circuitry provides precision crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- XLR I/O
- Linear response from 40Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs
- Full electronic and component protection circuitry
- Weight-balanced with side handles for easy carry and set up
SR1521Z Professional 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker Pair
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 40 Hz — 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 53 Hz — 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 75°x40°
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 127 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1300Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, rms limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 32" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 101 lbs.