- Product 605272
Mackie SR1522z Dual 15" Active Professional Speaker
- Write a Review
If you're tired of muddy (or no) bass in your mixes, this active dual 15" loudspeaker will put a smile on your face. 500W power is split up between t...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The powerful, clear bass support you've always wanted.
If you're tired of muddy (or no) bass in your mixes, this active dual 15" loudspeaker will put a smile on your face. 500W power is split up between the low (400W) and high (100W) frequencies. The result is full, thick sound in a sturdy Baltic birch cabinet that features an integrated active EQ, crossover, accurate electronic time correction, and phase alignment. Best of all, it's just as easy to use and sounds just as spectacular as the rest of Mackie's active loudspeakers, with linear response from 43Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs.
- Professional dual 15" active loudspeaker enclosure
- Biamplified 500W (400W RMS LF, 100W RMS HF)
- Baltic birch plywood and pressure-injected structural resin enclosure
- 1-3/4" titanium dome HF compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 2 - 15" LF woofers with high-temperature voice coils
- Built-in active circuitry provides precision crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- XLR I/O
- Linear response from 43Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs
- Full electronic and component protection circuitry
- Weight-balanced with side handles for easy carry and set up
SR1522z Dual 15" Active Professional Speaker
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 43 Hz ” 20 kHz
Frequency Response (”3 dB): 56 Hz ” 18 kHz
Sound Dispersion: 90x40
Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 130 dB
Crossover Point: 1300 Hz
Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
Dimensions (H x W x D): 50" x 19.1" x 18.1"
Weight: 132 lbs.