- Product 600500
Mackie SR1522Z Professional Dual 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
If you're tired of muddy (or no) bass in your mixes, the Mackie SR1522Z powered loudspeakers will take sound quality to a whole new level. 500W power...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big, thick sound.
If you're tired of muddy (or no) bass in your mixes, the Mackie SR1522Z powered loudspeakers will take sound quality to a whole new level. 500W power is split up between the low (400W) and high (100W) frequencies. The result is full, thick sound in a sturdy Baltic birch speaker cabinet that features an integrated active EQ, crossover, accurate electronic time correction, and phase alignment. Best of all, it's just as easy to use and sounds just as spectacular as the rest of Mackie's active loudspeakers, with linear response from 43Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs.
- Professional dual 15" active loudspeaker enclosure
- Biamplified 500W (400W RMS LF, 100W RMS HF)
- Baltic birch plywood and pressure-injected structural resin enclosure
- 1-3/4" titanium dome HF compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 2 - 15" LF woofers with high-temperature voice coils
- Built-in active circuitry provides precision crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- XLR I/O
- Linear response from 43Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs
- Full electronic and component protection circuitry
- Weight-balanced with side handles for easy carry and set up
- Top and bottom handle for easy repositioning
- Frequency Range (”10 dB): 43 Hz ” 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (”3 dB): 56 Hz ” 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 90x40
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 130 dB
- Crossover Point: 1300 Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 132 lbs.