- Product 600498
Mackie SR1530Z Professional 15" 3-Way Loudspeaker Pair
- Write a Review
If higher output and floor-pounding authority is what you're looking for, the Mackie SR1530Z 3-way professional active loudspeaker should be at the t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tri-amped sound for superior definition.
If higher output and floor-pounding authority is what you're looking for, the Mackie SR1530Z 3-way professional active loudspeaker should be at the top of your list. 500W power is split up 3 ways between the low (300W), midrange (100W), and high (100W) frequencies. The result is full, detailed sound in a sturdy Baltic birch cabinet that features the WaveFront wide-dispersion horn. The powered audio speaker also comes with integrated active crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment, and EQ. Best of all, it's just as easy to use and sounds just as spectacular as the rest of Mackie's powered speakers, with linear response from 40Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs.
- Professional 15" 3-way active loudspeaker enclosure
- Tri-amplified 500W (300W RMS LF, 100W RMS MF and 100W RMS HF)
- Baltic birch plywood and pressure-injected structural resin enclosure
- Optimized wide-dispersion WaveFront high/mid horn system
- 1-3/4" titanium dome HF compression driver with optimized symmetric phase plug
- 6" high-output, mid-frequency transducer
- 15" LF woofer with high-temperature voice coil
- Built-in active circuitry provides precision crossover, accurate electronic time correction, phase alignment and equalization
- Linear response from 40Hz to 20kHz at high SPLs
- Full electronic and component protection circuitry
- XLR I/O
- Weight-balanced with side handles for easy carry and set up
- Top and bottom handle for easy repositioning
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 38 Hz — 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 50 Hz — 18 kHz
- Sound Dispersion: 90°x40°
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 123 dB
- Crossover Points: 700 Hz, 3000Hz
- Input Protection: Low frequency dynamic bass protection, RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection.
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal, 10" side angles
- Material: 18 mm multi-layered plywood, resin end caps
- Finish: Wear-resistant textured black PVC vinyl
- Handles: One on each side, one top, one bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.9" x 19.1" x 18.1"
- Weight: 111 lbs.