- Product 600509
Mackie SRM350 2-Way Powered Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
The Mackie SRM350 2-Way Active Speaker brings studio-monitor sound quality to a world inundated with big, inefficient PA speakers. This 2-way biampli...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Make big, inefficient speakers obsolete.
The Mackie SRM350 2-Way Active Speaker brings studio-monitor sound quality to a world inundated with big, inefficient PA speakers. This 2-way biamplified powered loudspeaker easily outperforms the competitions' larger active models thanks to the combined efforts of the Mackie Active Engineering and world-class EAW Loudspeaker Design teams. With innovative Dynamic Bass Boost for full sound at all volume levels, a Contour control for precision response, and--most importantly--award-winning Mackie Active speaker design, the SRM350 is in a class all its own.
- 2-way biamplified active loudspeaker system with unmatched sound
- Built-in 165W LF amplifier and 30W HF amplifier
- 10" woofer
- 1" HF driver
- Active electronics provide built-in equalization, phase alignment, crossover and protection circuitry
- Built-in combination mic/line input
- Waveguide horn and direct radiating woofer for wide sound dispersion
- Contour control for added bass and high-end response
- Power On, Limit and Signal LEDs
- Rugged, lightweight, high-impact plastic enclosure
- Asymmetrical box design for PA and floor monitor applications
- Dynamic Bass Boost for rich, full lows at all volume levels
- Flyable or stand-mountable
SRM350 2-Way Powered Speaker Pair
- Frequency Range (—10 dB): 61 Hz — 22 kHz
- Frequency Response (—3 dB): 83 Hz — 18.5 kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 118 dB
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover 24 dB/octave @ 2400 Hz
- Sound Dispersion 90° x 80 °
- Protection: Low-frequency Dynamic Bass Protection, Power Supply, and
- Amplifier Thermal Protection High-Frequency Power Amplifier
- Design: Asymmetrical Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Grey textured
- Handles: One on each side, one top
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20.75" x 13.1" x 12.25"
- Weight: 32 lbs.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
i just bought a pair of Mackie SRM350 speakers and I was impressed by the quality and durability of the speaker, they work brilliantly in every room and the sound you get from speakers of this size is amazing I work mainly in small rooms and bars but they work fine in middle sized rooms too. If you are a touring artist and you don't want to spend a truckload of cash on massive speakers that need a small working army of technicians just to switch them on these cool little speakers would do just fine. Consider the SRM450 for bigger venues too.