- Product 701814
Mackie Tracktion 3 Ultimate Upgrade
- Write a Review
This is the package to upgrade to Tracktion 3 Ultimate from Tracktion 3 Project version or Tracktion 2.If you like sifting through endless menus and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The fastest, most natural way to produce professional-quality music on your Mac or PC.
This is the package to upgrade to Tracktion 3 Ultimate from Tracktion 3 Project version or Tracktion 2.
If you like sifting through endless menus and windows to make music, Tracktion 3 is not for you. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, Tracktion is the fast, powerful, complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. And unlike the competition, Tracktion 3 comes with all the power and plug-ins you'll ever need. So if you want to keep your music flowing—not locked in menus or limitations—you've come to the right place.
Composition is the first part of the music-making process, and it's also the most important. If you're like many musicians, you don't want your audio software to simply document your performances; you also want it to inspire them. So Tracktion 3 music software serves up everything you need to get your creative juices flowing, right at your fingertips.
When it's time to dig in and actually record something is when you'll realize how different Tracktion 3 is from other audio software. If you've never recorded audio into your computer, you'll be amazed at how quickly Tracktion 3 lets you get going—creating real music within minutes. That's because unlike most other music software, which is designed around analog mixer concepts and routing, Tracktion 3 is truly different. It uses a simple, single-screen interface for all basic recording and editing operations—with a property panel that follows your every move, providing pertinent information for the task at hand.
Once tracks have been recorded, it's time to see if they cut the mustard. Thankfully, Tracktion 3 has some of the best mustard-cutting technology out there. That's because Tracktion's editing power is as good, as or better than, software costing hundreds of dollars more, yet it retains Tracktion's hallmark ease of use. As with most non-destructive editing software, Tracktion's editing allows you to undo and redo your edits to your heart's content—so there's never any fear of messing up your song.
A new Marker Track allows display of all your markers in the edit. But Tracktion's markers are special in that you can treat them as clips, much like audio and MIDI. So you can move them around, split, stretch and edit them. Name and color them as needed to identify different sections of your song. And store and recall them using lightning-fast key commands.
Mixing, of course, is the art of leveling, panning, EQing, adding effects, and otherwise accentuating individual sounds and instruments to get your song to sound just right. Most audio software accomplishes this through the use of a dedicated "mixer" screen, which mirrors the faders and knobs of a traditional analog mixer. Tracktion software, however, has never had—or needed—a dedicated mixer screen, because its users are actually "mixing" their songs throughout the recording process. This is really the genius of Tracktion, and one we'll explore a bit here.
Once you've recorded and mixed your music, you'll want to master it to give it that polished, radio-ready sound. Or you may want to send it to a trusted musician or producer friend for a second, or third, opinion. Thankfully, Tracktion 3 lets you easily do both. Tracktion's built-in archiving capabilities let you save and send your project to other Tracktion users so they can listen, collaborate, and edit. Of course you can easily export to a variety of formats such as .wav, .aif, and .mp3 to share with those not yet part of the Tracktion Collective. And because Tracktion 3 comes bundled with Mackie's acclaimed Mixing and Mastering Tools, you can rest assured that the final music will rock as hard—or as soft—as you like.
- Streamlined audio and MIDI recording, mixing, editing and mastering
- Clutter-free, single-screen user interface keeps the music flowing
- No limits on track count, virtual instruments, or plug-ins (except as determined by your Mac or PC's processing power)
- Acid, Apple and REX Loop Browser with automatic pitch and tempo adjustment
- High-definition 64-bit/192kHz mix engine for superior sound
- Rack filters for simple creation of complex instrument and effect combinations
- Multi-processor/multi-core CPU support
- QuickTime video support for professional soundtrack creation
- Control surface support including Mackie Control Universal, C4 and more
- Over 150 new features and enhancements from Tracktion 2
- T3 bundles give users everything they need to jam, track, mix and master a pro recording.
- IK Multimedia SampleTank 2 SE w/ 100 sound sets
- IK Multimedia Amplitube LE w/ upgrade to Duo
- Submersible Music DrumCore TK w/ 2GB drum sample library
- Garritan Personal Orchestra Tracktion 3 Edition w/ full 820MB sound library (powered by Native Instruments Kontakt 2 Player)
- LinPlug Alpha 3 classic synth
- LinPlug CronoX 3 sample synth
- LinPlug RM IV Drum Additction w/ 250 drum kits and 2,000 MIDI loops
- Mackie Mixing and Mastering Tools
- Sonic Reality Tracktion 3 Ultimate Collection w/ 2,000 Apple loops, 200 Rex loops, 1GB multi-track loops
Check the specs-Tracktion has got it all and then some! Order your copy today!