- Product 482833
Mackie U.420 FireWire Production Mixer
- Write a Review
The Mackie U.420 stereo line mixer is equipped with 24bit/96kHz FireWire and gives you all the right connections: like 4 high-headroom stereo line in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built for today's musician or producer.
The Mackie U.420 stereo line mixer is equipped with 24bit/96kHz FireWire and gives you all the right connections: like 4 high-headroom stereo line inputs, Mackie design phono preamp, a built-in DI box, plus stereo FireWire I/O. The Mackie U.420 has a micro-MONSTER master section with a prominent master volume knob and hi-res metering. Now you can just plug in, and turn it up for live sound and recording. It's that simple. With Tracktion 3 production software included and ingeniously routed Firewire connection, you can track, overdub, and mix quickly, easily, and latency free.
- 4-channel stereo line mixer with 24bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Simple, modern design makes mixing simple on stage or in the studio
- 4 high-headroom stereo line inputs for keys, synths, drum machines¦
- Built-in DI box for instruments like acoustic guitar and bass
- Mackie designed RIAA phono preamp for turntables
- 3-band "full-kill" active EQs for sweetening and filtering
- Stereo aux send for monitoring and effects
- Self-mono-ing outputs for simple connection to a single monitor
- Headphone out with separate level control wired pre-main for simple overdubbing
- Large main volume knob and high resolution metering for quick control and monitoring of your main mix
- Separate FireWire input level control and loop-thru switch for max flexibility on stage or in the studio
- Tracktion 3 production software included
Get control of your recording. Call or click now to order.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just got this and WOW! I took it out of the box, installed the driver on my computer, ran the firewire cable into my pci port and bingo - I was up and running. I recently installed the latest Cakewalk SONAR Home Studio software, and the U.420 runs very well with the program... if you like to record at home and have pro-sound (without wanting to drop a lot of $$), this is the best available product!