- J41759 000000000 J41759000000000
Mackie XR Series XR824 8 in. Professional Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
Mackie XR824 monitors deliver the performance and accuracy that modern, professional studios rely on. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide, XR provides ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Extraordinary monitors for home studio.
Mackie XR824 monitors deliver the performance and accuracy that modern, professional studios rely on. Featuring a logarithmic waveguide, XR provides acoustic alignment for a perfect balance between articulate highs and midrange clarity. Plus, with the tight response of a 8 in. Kevlar woofer and new ELP Bass Reflex System, you can count on precise, deep low end. And, since no two rooms are the same, adjustable acoustic space filters provide sonic optimization for your specific mix environment. Whether your studio is world-class or a home project, XR monitors bring your closer to your mix than ever before. It’s time to discover your true mix – Mackie XR824 Professional Studio Monitors.
- System type:Active
- Low-frequency driver:8 in.
- Mid-frequency driver:Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1 in.
- Full-range driver:Not applicable
- Driver type:Kevlar
- Frequency response: 36 Hz – 22 kHz
- Amplifier class:D
- Output power:100LF, 60HF
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors:XLR, TRS
- Standby mode:Yes
- Acoustic space control:No
- Power indicator:Yes
- Width:8.6 in.
- Height:13.1 in.
- Depth:12.6 in.
- Weight:23.4 lb.
Popular bookshelf monitors, improved voicing. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.