- J23406 000000000 J23406000000000
Magix Catalyst Production Suite - Academic Software Download
- Write a Review
The Catalyst Production Suite fuses powerful media preparation and fast, focused video editing to provide the backbone for your video productions. Ca...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Fully integrated video production suite, priced for academic students and teachers.
The Catalyst Production Suite fuses powerful media preparation and fast, focused video editing to provide the backbone for your video productions. Catalyst Prepare paves your path from camera to post with robust organizational tools, strong color adjustment and monitoring, extensive metadata support, and more. Catalyst Edit provides a lean, focused video editing environment that makes your cutting process fast and fluent. With support for 4K and Sony RAW media, the Catalyst Production Suite gives you the power to make the most of your camera's high dynamic range and wide color gamut as well as the stunning resolution of 4K from beginning to end.
The Catalyst workflow
Catalyst Browse gives you instant access to the clips on your recording media, whether in the field, or in studio. With Catalyst Prepare you import your footage from the camera, organize it, enhance it, and move it on to post production. With Catalyst Edit you pick up right where you left off in Catalyst Prepare to finish and deliver your project. Together, the Catalyst family provides a seamless and smooth workflow whether you work with RAW, 4K, or HD media.
Catalyst Browse provides a quick in-field confidence check. Apply the appropriate color look from your Sony Pro camera for an instant, realistic view of what you've shot, so if you need to make adjustments and shoot again, you know that sooner than later. Check each file, review extensive metadata, and copy any clip to your computer drive.
With the powerful Catalyst Prepare media prep tools, view and back up your entire media image and then import and organize your clips into meaningful libraries. Make color adjustments, apply looks, set in/out points, establish multichannel audio assignments, and even cut together a rough edit. Then, access all of this work in Catalyst Edit and get on with the production.
In Catalyst Edit, take advantage of all your Catalyst Prepare prep work, and turn your beautiful footage into movie magic. Access your Catalyst Prepare libraries directly and cut your project together quickly and creatively. The focused toolset gives you the essential cutting tools you need to turn your ideas into the expression of your creative mind.
- Catalyst Browse
- Quickly browse files using a visual thumbnail view or detailed list
- See clip details, check focus, mark in and out points, adjust colors, and edit metadata
- Copy all clips, a subset, or only the desired portion of a clip to save time and space
- Review the full range of color captured by your S-Log and RAW Sony cameras
- Apply color correction, and import/export standard ASC-CDL files with other workflow tools
- Create, import, and export Sony Professional Disc clip lists for quick play-out needs
- Transcode clips to a variety of video production formats
- Upload clips directly to the Sony Ci Media Cloud Services for collaborative team review
- Catalyst Prepare
- Verify shots immediately on set, including Sony RAW and S-Log clips
- Solve your "camera media wrangling" issues with a single application
- Quickly review and identify subclips for copying, eliminating long transfer times
- Work in the same user interface on both Mac OS X and Windows platforms
- Simple, powerful interface with a quick and easy learning curve
- Secure, integrated clip upload to Ci Workspace
- Intuitive design provides the tools you need for each step
- Back up your camera media with confidence from integrated checksum verification
- Media libraries are saved automatically and continuously, preserving critical edits
- Precise managed color workflow ensures accuracy and consistency for Sony RAW and S-Log sources
- Catalyst Edit
- Focuses on 4K and Sony RAW video editing so you can focus on your creativity
- 4K acquisition captures the amazing detail of your scene like never before possible
- Fluid hover scrub makes seeking through clips in the Media Browser super-fast
- Edits you've made later in the timeline ripple to preserve the work you've already done
- Compatible with Windows touch or your Mac's Magic Mouse or Trackpad gestures
- Multichannel audio workflow simplifies complex audio production
Extensive browsing, file preparation and video editing all in one bundle!