- Product 703367
Magix Samplitude 10 Master
- Write a Review
The Magix Samplitude 10 Master software is an excellent mastering tool for the most demanding producers. You receive the complete internal Samplitude...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clean up your audio with Samplitude's exclusive Cleaning and Restoration Suite.
The Magix Samplitude 10 Master software is an excellent mastering tool for the most demanding producers. You receive the complete internal Samplitude family effect palette for up to 4 tracks.
Exclusive to the Master version are the integrated "Cleaning & Restoration Suite" effects for the consistent removal of clicks, crackles, overmodulation, and other distortions and disturbances:
•Declicker/Decrackler - removes the clicks and crackles typical of scratched vinyl recordings
•Declipper - removes overmodulation
•Denoiser with noise print assistant - frees Wave projects/Objects of audio disturbances and distortions
•Brilliance Enhancer - compensates for loss of higher frequencies, which can occur during MP3 compression or is typical of old magnetic tapes
- Maximum 4 tracks, maximum 2 AUX send buses
- Cleaning & Resoration Suite: Declicker/Decrackler, Declipper, Denoiser, Brilliance Enhancer
- Plugins per insert: 8
- ASIO, MME, and WDMSupport
- Solo / monitor poti: PFL, AFL
- K-Metering system
- Real-time audio editing
- Track, object, and master automation with several automation modes
- MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
- Audio quantization with transient detection
- Batch Processing
- Object-orientated editing
- High-class effects set (phase stable mixing and mastering effects)
- Multiband dynamics with "Advanced Mode"
- multiband enhancer with "Maximize" function
- advanced dynamics with "Side Chain" function
- Resampling/timestretching with algorithm "Universal HQ"
- Mixer with variable signal flow
- DirectX and VST plug-in support with automatic latency compensation
- Pentium 3/4 and Athlon optimizations
- Overview mode
- Sidechain routing
- Project length up to 168 hours
- Smart dithering
- Routing Manager
- CD/DVD mastering
- Offline room simulator with convolution
This mastering tool is for great for the discerning producer. Order today.
- CPU speed: 1.5 GHz
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, 1 GB RAM recommended.
- Compete studio: P4/Athlon 2.4+ GHz
- 1 GB free space on system drive for complete installation and help system, sufficient space on audio disc for digital recording (10 MB per minute in CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz).
- VGA graphics card, minimum resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit high color
- Windows/ASIO compatible 16-bit or 24-bit sound card, digital audio card or multi I/O card.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD recorder
- For Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been using Magix products for almost 10 years now, and I've always been extremely happy. All of the Samplitude and related products use the same exact audio engine and object editor paradigm, from the crazy-expensive Sequoia down to the fifty-buck Samplitude 10 SE. They are EXACTLY the same, just packed differently with various skins and each with various levels of bells and whistles. I know, because I've had the privilege to use Sequoia 7 for many years. The product blurbs lead you to believe that some of these features are only available on pricier versions. Look carefully at the feature comparisons for each of these on the Magix site, you may not need a more expensive version. For example, I am using Samplitude 10 SE and it has everything I could ever need and more, especially if you understand how to use external VST plugins.I can not say enough about these products. They are far easier to use and more intuitive than Cubase or other DAWs. They have great ASIO support, hardware controllers, superb built-in effects (high-quality limiter, compressor, reverbs, etc.), advanced editing and mixing, a multitude of export options, and so much more. Whether you're a hobbyist or a pro studio, you won't be disappointed.