- Product 703365
Magix Samplitude 10 Pro Crossgrade
- Write a Review
Registered owners of the following audio or sequencer software will save some green with Magix's special crossgrade:•Sound Forge and ACID PRO (Sonic ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Save on Samplitude 10 Pro, the all-in-one digital audio workstation software.
Registered owners of the following audio or sequencer software will save some green with Magix's special crossgrade:
•Sound Forge and ACID PRO (Sonic Foundry)
•Cubase VST/SX/4, Wavelab & Nuendo (Steinberg)
•Waveburner Pro and all Logic audio series products except Logic Fun or similar OEM bundling versions (Apple)
•Sonic Studio and comparable products (Sonic Solution)
•All ProTools series products except ProTools Free (digidesign)
Samplitude 10 Pro offers you numerous features like improved track, object, and master automation, improved mastering effects and dynamics, overview mode, new range handling, and improved time display. The software also includes "am-munition," an outstanding new plug-in compressor and limiter program that lends your productions more punch and power. Samplitude 10 Pro software also has mapping modes for a hardware controller, routing manager, sidechaining, smart dithering, and MIDI and VST features. With the audio quantization wizard, you can quickly adjust your multitrack percussion recordings to suit the project grid. As a special extra, Samplitude Pro comes with "Independence LE," a sampler workstation from Yellow Tools for realizing, customizing, and creating authentic instruments.
Samplitude 10 Pro is the all-in-one music production software for the digital audio workstation: recording, editing, mixing, Rich Media authoring, and mastering—in fact, everything up to and including Red-Book-compatible burning of audio CDs.
Not only are extensive production tools available for all the work procedures mentioned above (universally in the 24-bit DVD standard and up to 384 kHz), the renowned sound quality based on highly developed digital algorithms, absolute phase stability, and consistent use of floating point calculations ensure that the sound keeps its nuances even after the most intensive digital processing.
- 64 tracks, 8 submix busses, 6 AUX send busses
- Plug-ins per insert: 8
- Elastic Audio Easy
- ASIO, MME and WDM-Support
- K-Metering system
- External hardware integration
- MIDI Editors: score, matrix (piano roll), drum, event list, velocity/controller
- Complete realtime editing
- Track, object, and master automation with several automation modes
- MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
- Sample workstation "Independence LE"
- Audio quantization with transient detection
- Batch Processing
- Object-orientated editing
- High-class effects set (phase stable mixing and mastering effects)
- Multiband dynamics with Advanced Mode
- Multiband enhancer with Maximize function
- Advanced dynamics with sidechain function
- Resampling/timestretching with Universal HQ algorithm
- Mixer with variable signal flow
- DirectX and VST plug-in support with automatic latency compensation
- Pentium 3/4 and Athlon optimizations
- VST-MIDI Out recording and Audio Out recording
- MIDI Multi-Object editing
- VST instruments support
- Overview mode
- Sidechain routing
- Project length up to 168 hours
- External remote controller support (e.g. Mackie control)
- POW-r Dithering
- Smart dithering for WAV files and virtual projects
- Realtime room simulator with convolution (incl. 490 MB impulse samples)
- Routing Manager
- Mapping modes for hardware controllers
- CD/DVD mastering
- MusicXML score export
It cost less to make your DAW composing life easier with this crossgrade. Take advantage now.
- CPU speed: 1.5 GHz
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, 1 GB RAM recommended.
- Compete studio: P4/Athlon 2.4+ GHz
- 1 GB free space on system drive for complete installation and help system, sufficient space on audio disc for digital recording (10 MB per minute in CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz).
- VGA graphics card, minimum resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit high color
- Windows/ASIO compatible 16-bit or 24-bit sound card, digital audio card or multi I/O card.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD recorder
- For Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000