- Product 703366
Magix Samplitude 10 Software
- Write a Review
Samplitude 10 contains many innovations and full MIDI implementation for up to 64 tracks. Features include improved track, object, and master automat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All-in-one, feature-rich digital audio workstation software for the discerning professional.
Samplitude 10 contains many innovations and full MIDI implementation for up to 64 tracks. Features include improved track, object, and master automation, mastering effects and dynamics, overview mode, new range handling, and improved time display.
The standard version of Samplitude is a complete music production software that now includes the pitch editor Elastic Audio Easy. Also included are mapping modes for a hardware controller, routing manager, sidechaining, smart dithering, and many MIDI and VST features. With the audio quantization wizard, you can quickly adjust your multitrack percussion recordings to suit the project grid. As a special extra, Samplitude 10 comes with Independence LE, a sampler workstation from Yellow Tools for realizing, customizing, and creating authentic instruments.
Samplitude 10 software was created for demanding, professional recording, editing, mixing, and mastering at up to 32-Bit/384 kHz. The features include many non-destructive editing tools, like the unique object editor, which allows fades and diverse manipulation of the audio material in real time.
- 64 tracks, 8 submix busses, 6 AUX send busses
- Plug-ins per insert: 8
- Elastic Audio Easy
- ASIO, MME and WDM-Support
- K-Metering system
- External hardware integration
- MIDI Editors: score, matrix (piano roll), drum, event list, velocity/controller
- Complete realtime editing
- Track, object, and master automation with several automation modes
- MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite
- Sample workstation "Independence LE"
- Audio quantization with transient detection
- Batch Processing
- Object-orientated editing
- High-class effects set (phase stable mixing and mastering effects)
- Multiband dynamics with Advanced Mode
- Multiband enhancer with Maximize function
- advanced dynamics with Side Chain function
- Resampling/timestretching with Universal HQ algorithm
- Mixer with variable signal flow
- DirectX and VST plug-in support with automatic latency compensation
- Pentium 3/4 and Athlon optimizations
- VST-MIDI Out recording and Audio Out recording
- MIDI Multi-Object editing
- VST instruments support
- Overview mode
- Sidechain routing
- Project length up to 168 hours
- External remote controller support (e.g. Mackie control)
- POW-r Dithering
- Smart dithering for WAV files and virtual projects
- Realtime room simulator with convolution (incl. 490 MB impulse samples)
- Routing Manager
- Mapping modes for hardware controllers
- CD/DVD mastering
- MusicXML score export
Get yourself exceptional non-destructive editing tools to play with, and more. Order Samplitude 10 today.
Samplitude 10 Software
- CPU speed: 1.5 GHz
- 256 MB RAM for Windows 2000, 512 MB RAM for Windows XP, 1 GB RAM recommended.
- Compete studio: P4/Athlon 2.4+ GHz
- 1 GB free space on system drive for complete installation and help system, sufficient space on audio disc for digital recording (10 MB per minute in CD quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz).
- VGA graphics card, minimum resolution 1024 x 768, 16-bit high color
- Windows/ASIO compatible 16-bit or 24-bit sound card, digital audio card or multi I/O card.
- DVD-ROM drive
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD recorder
- For Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/2000