- Product J09896
Magix Vegas Pro 13 Edit
- Write a Review
Vegas Pro 13 Edit delivers pure Vegas Pro core technology in a cost-effective package. New features include advanced archival tools, new audio meteri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Entry level to Vegas video editing.
Vegas Pro 13 Edit delivers pure Vegas Pro core technology in a cost-effective package. New features include advanced archival tools, new audio metering options, and full synchronization with the Vegas Pro Connect mobile iPad companion app. Vegas Pro 13 Edit offers more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before.
Edit SD, HD, 2K, and 4K material with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 13 interface provides an impressive array of innovative tools and thoughtful touches with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks.
Vegas Pro Connect - Vegas Pro 13 collaboration enhancement app for iPad
To meet the collaboration challenge on video productions, Vegas Pro Connect replaces tedious written spreadsheets and notes with efficient online and offline review workflows. The app provides a comprehensive review system within a gesture-driven control surface and represents a genuine breakthrough in project collaboration and control. Easy to set up and use, Vegas Pro Connect provides the kind of collaborative edge that will make your clients feel like they have well-channeled editorial control as well as a more direct and meaningful involvement in the creative process.
Online collaboration mode enables reviewers and editors to jointly control and comment on projects-simultaneously and in real time-in Vegas Pro 13. Multiple reviewers, each with their own iPad, can seek, start, stop, and pause playback. They can also drop frame-accurate markers and notes directly onto the Vegas Pro timeline. Editors can use this direct feedback to shape and finish projects.
Offline collaboration mode enables reviewers to download project proxies onto their iPads and then review them anywhere and anytime, even when they don't have access to the full Vegas Pro project. Just as with online collaboration, reviewers use frame-accurate markers and notes to document their feedback. Later, reviewers sync the proxies on their iPads with Vegas Pro 13 and transfer feedback directly to the master project for direct editor access.
Perfect for the editing suite, the Vegas Pro Connect gesture-driven control surface does away with small touch targets, allowing editors to keep their eyes on the prize and stay focused in the creative zone at all times.
Superior editing and collaboration
Vegas Pro is known for being a rapid editing environment. The latest version expands on this with the introduction of a multi-tool paradigm which organizes frequently used tools in a convenient pop-up menu directly below the timeline to provide fast access for a more efficient editing workflow.
Open the new Loudness Meters and tweak your mixes to maximize audio dynamic range while you maintain consistent -23 LUFS Integrated levels and create EBU R-128/CALM Act compliant renders that will pass unattenuated through every stage of any contemporary broadcaster's signal path. The result: perfection, with your audio delivered to viewers in a state as dynamic and pristine as when it was rendered-exactly as you intended-regardless of playback system.
Organize and archive your completed production along with its associated media with the flexible Archive feature. Archive all media associated with a project or only the media used on the timeline, including nested projects. Automatically clear the Project Media window of unused material just prior to archiving in order to maximize storage space. Smart renaming prepares your projects for export to other applications.
Surround sound mixing and encoding
Vegas Pro 13 features extensive tools for the creation of 5.1 surround mixes. Apply keyframes to the surround panning of tracks and buses to mix the most demanding DVD and Blu-ray Disc soundtracks, while never leaving the Vegas Pro environment. Apply 5.1-channel audio effects to the master bus for enhanced control over surround mixes. Export projects as discrete tracks for post encoding, or encode directly to Dolby Digital surround with the Dolby Digital-certified AC-3 Pro encoder. In addition, the DVD Architect Pro software imports AC-3 files for multichannel 5.1 DVD and Blu-ray Disc creation.
- Vegas Pro Connect; mobile companion app
- Sony Wireless Adapter proxy-first workflow
- Multi-tool editing enhancements
- Smart Render 4K XAVC files
- Integrated video FX from FXHOME
- Video Essentials VI from NewBlueFX
- Advanced project archiving
- CALM Act compliant loudness meters
- Audio dialog enhancement
- 64-bit Audio Plug-in support
- 24-bit/192 kHz audio support
- Proxy-first workflow with the Sony Wireless Adaptor and Sony Ci
Cut your first film or music video today!
- Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 operating system (64-bit)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB drive space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-recordable drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering requires an OpenCL-supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with 512MB memory; 1GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple QuickTime 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)