- Product 620891
Manley Mastering Mid Frequency EQ
- Write a Review
Specially useful for midband oriented instruments such as guitars, vocals, harmonicas, and violins, the Manley Mastering Mid Frequency Enhanced Pulte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An indispensable tool for mastering engineers with precision control.
Specially useful for midband oriented instruments such as guitars, vocals, harmonicas, and violins, the Manley Mastering Mid Frequency Enhanced Pultec EQ (MEQ-5 type) shares the same features and specifications as the Manley 'EQP-1A' version. The differences lie in the passive EQ section: In the MID EQ, the DIP and PEAK controls function on much sharper bell-shaped curves centered on the selected frequencies, which gives the engineer-producer more precise control over the vitally important midrange and makes this equalizer indispensable for mastering engineers. On the Manley Mastering Pultec EQ, the switches are built as 11 x 0.5dB steps for max range of 5.5dB on each control. The BANDWIDTH control is also built as 11 steps on a switch instead of a pot.
The MID EQ also completely fills the frequency gaps between the low frequency and high frequency sections of the Manley Enhanced Pultec EQP-1A type EQ; thus the combination of the two provides a most flexible palette of possibilities for tracking or mastering.
- Manley All Tube Mid Frequency EQ
- Manley input transformer with pure nickel laminations potted in mu-metal case. 3K ohm input Z
- PHASE REVERSE switch for balanced XLR input
- Alternate transformerless ¾" HI-Z (5K ohm) input
- BYPASS switch & AUTO-MUTE w/warmup delay
- Silent conductive plastic PEAK & SHELF controls
- Sealed gold-contact Greyhill frequency select switches
- Hi-current drive Balanced Transformer Coupled XLR Outputs
- Flat frequency response from 10Hz-70KHz
- S/N Ratio: 116 dB
- Adjustable FEEDBACK / GAIN: Unity ±5 dB
- Maximum output: +30 dBv
- Power consumption: 18 watts
- Operating mains voltage: Units are purpose built for original destination country's mains voltage:
- 100V, 120V, or 220-240VAC as indicated on the serial number badge. Power transformer must be replaced in order to change mains operating voltage.
- 120VAC units may NOT be rewired to put the primaries of the power transformer in series for 220-240V operation or a large radiated field of hum will develop. If changing locations/voltages, the power transformer must be replaced with the dedicated one for the voltage at which it will operate.
- Mains Voltage Frequency: 50 œ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" x 1¾" x 10" (occupies 1u)
- Weight: 10 lbs.