- #486133 006000004 486133006000004
Marantz PMD970 Professional 5-Disc DVD Player
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 886830313790
- Write a Review
The first 5-disc format DVD player with RS232, the Marantz PMD970 allows complete control of multiple discs from any AMX or Crestron Control panel. N...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
From music to training videos, keep things going with this R232-controllable 5-disc DVD player.
The first 5-disc format DVD player with RS232, the Marantz PMD970 allows complete control of multiple discs from any AMX or Crestron Control panel. Never before has a 5-disc DVD changer been compact enough to be installed into 2-rack spaces, until the PMD970. A rack kit is included for simple installation.
The Marantz PMD970 DVD player is compatible with the traditional DVD, DVD-R, CD, CDR, CD-RW, and Super Video CDs. Similarly, the unit is also compatible with MP3 Audio and Windows Media Audio Files (WMA). Background music applications will appreciate the power of playing 5 MP3 or WMA discs for over 100 hours of music.
The Marantz PMD970 DVD player features Progressive Scan 3:2 pull down video quality and 96kHz/24-bit Audio DACs. In addition to the traditional outputs, this DVD changer can also decode HDCD and DVD Audio Discs and has a built-in 5.1 decoder output for DVD audio.
- Boardroom Education
- Faith Government
- Training Retail Visual / Audio
- Non-stop visual entertainment
- Composite video cable
- Audio cable
- RC5 remote cable
- Remote control unit (RC5400VC)
- 2 Batteries (AAA)
- User guide
Why get up to change discs constantly when you don't have to? Order this 5-disc DVD changer today.
- Power requirement: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Dimensions: 17.3"(w) x 3.2"(h) x 16.2"(d), (410 x 80 x 410mm)
- Mass: 11.2lb.s (5.1kg)
- Operating temp.: 5C to 35C (41F to 95F)
- Operating humidity: 5 % to 90 %
- Laser: Semiconductor laser, wavelength 650 nm
- Signal system: NTSC
- Frequency response:
- DVD (DVD Audio 192kHz): 8Hz to 88kHz
- DVD (PCM 96kHz): 8Hz to 44kHz
- DVD (PCM 48kHz): 8Hz to 22kHz
- CD: 8Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 100dB
- Harmonic distortion: 0.008 %
- Dynamic range: 100dB (DVD), 95dB (CD)
- Composite video out: 1.0 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 1
- S-Video out: (Y) 1.0 Vp-p, (C) 0.3 Vp-p /75$, Mini DIN 4-pin x 1
- Component video out: (Y) 1.0 Vp-p, (CB/PB)/(CR/PR) 0.7 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 3
- Coaxial: digital out: 0.5 Vp-p /75$, RCA jack x 1
- Optical digital out: -19dBm, Optical connector x 1
- Analog audio L/R out: 2.0 Vrms /600$, RCA jack x 2
- Analog audio 5.1ch: 2.0 Vrms /600$, RCA jack x 6