- Write a Review
Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW light for astonishing aerial effects.
Ray Tracer X Quad delivers eight razor-sharp color RGBW beams of light for astonishing aerial effects from a rotating base. Two independently controlled rollers provide infinite and continuous panning. Individual LED control affords completely custom programming and animations, while the built-in color programs and movement macros cab create a dynamic light show without the need for a separate controller.
- 2 independently controlled rollers and 8 tight multi-color beams on a rotating base
- Narrow, razor-sharp beams of RGBW (red/green/blue/white) light for astonishing aerial effects
- Individual LED control for completely custom programming and animations
- Built-in color programs and movement macros creates a dynamic light show without a controller
- 1/4-turn mounting bracket included faster setup between shows
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.