- Product 583724
McDSP Project Studio LE
- Write a Review
McDSP Project Studio LE is their most comprehensive digital audio plug-in bundle ever. It offers award-winning equalizers, filters, and compressors, ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Create, mix, and master with this comprehensive LE suite of 7 quality plug-ins.
McDSP Project Studio LE is their most comprehensive digital audio plug-in bundle ever. It offers award-winning equalizers, filters, and compressors, plus a sound synthesizer, guitar amp modeler, convolution reverb, mastering limiter, and analog tape machine simulator. Project Studio LE makes a perfect addition to Pro Tools LE or M-Powered.
Analog Channel LE
Analog Channel LE features the Playback Head control (limited version of Analog Channel A2) from the TEC Award nominated original Analog Channel.
Chrome Tone LE
The Chrome Tone Amp configuration includes gating, distortion, compression, EQ, pre amp modeling, a cabinet simulator, and spring/room reverb.
The CompressorBank CB4 configuration is a bundle in itself, with emulations of eight of the world's most sought after classic compressors.
Includes E4, P4, and F1 FilterBank configurations made up of powerful variable Q parametric EQ, shelving EQ,, with unique peak, slope and dip controls, and resonant peak filters.
The ML4000 LE is a high-resolution limiter designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 LE is the broadband limiter section of ML4000 (ML1).
Revolver LE is a high-powered convolution reverb with hundreds of sounds from acoustic spaces to rare holy grail out of production reverbs. Revolver LE provides the most compelling impulse library to date.
Synthesizer One LE
All of the sound quality of the original in a straightforward interface. Controls are provided for the most often adjusted parameters, and presets from top programmers are included.
- 7 plug-ins for Pro Tools LE or M-Powered projects, including:
- Analog Channel LE (AC2)
- Chrome Tone LE (Chrome Tone Amp)
- CompressorBank LE (CB4)
- FilterBank LE (F1, E4, P4)
- ML4000 LE (ML1)
- Revolver LE (Basic Convolution & Full Impulse Library)
- Synthesizer One LE (Preset Player)
- Includes preprogrammed McDSP green iLok
- Printed Quick Reference Guide
Seven outstanding McDSP plug-ins in one unbeatable bundle. Order now.
- McDSP LE plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools HD, HD Accel TDM systems, as well as Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered host based systems. McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.4.x (Tiger), 10.5.x (Leopard), Windows XP and Vista and require Pro Tools 7.x, 8.x or greater. McDSP plug-ins require an iLok USB Smart Key (included).
- The McDSP Mac versions are compatible with both Intel and PowerPC based computers. The McDSP Windows versions require an Intel Pentium 4 or greater processor.
- Pro Tools 7.x, 8.x or higher is required for LE. Additionally, a third-party software application that supports the Digidesign TDM, RTAS, or AudioSuite plug-in standard may be supported.
- McDSP plug-ins are compatible with the entire Pro Tools 7 and 8 product line.
- McDSP plug-ins support any Digidesign or approved third party hardware supported in Pro Tools 7.x and 8.x. This includes HD, HD Accel, 003, and Mbox host based systems. All McDSP HD plug-ins, except Synthesizer One, also support the Digidesign VENUE D-SHOW systems.
- McDSP makes legacy support available to Pro Tools"24, Pro Tools"24 MIX, and MIX-Plus systems operating in either OS9 or OSX. Plug-ins for such systems are feature frozen and still require a valid iLok authorization to operate.
- Floppy Disk and Challenge response are no longer supported in any available McDSP plug-ins.