- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #J41250 000000000 J41250000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MCharacter is a unique tool that lets you directly control the harmonics of any monophonic audio material. It can be used on vocals, bass, trumpet, s...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Control harmonics of any monophonic source.
MCharacter is a unique tool that lets you directly control the harmonics of any monophonic audio material. It can be used on vocals, bass, trumpet, saxophone ... It opens up a range of mixing and creative possibilities.
Direct Access to the Instrument's Harmonics
Most audio instruments have a distinctive character defined by harmonics and formants. Formants are pretty much static in the audio spectrum, so you can change them directly with an equalizer. Harmonics, however, are more problematic, because they follow the pitch. MCharacter lets you control the levels of first 32 harmonics in a very simple and effective way. By working directly in the spectral domain the plugin's ability to detect pitch is outstanding and the changes are instant, which makes it outperform traditional equalizers in just about every way.
What happens if some harmonics are not present at all in the audio? Or, perhaps, you want to generate a sub-octave? Well, up to now it was pretty much impossible, but MCharacter makes this very simple. It lets you synthesize harmonics & tones that are not there using 2 simple graphs. Just say which harmonics and how much you want of each!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Call or click to order today!