- J12640 000001000 J12640000001000
- Write a Review
Equalizing is probably the most important task, so you should get one of the the best tools for the job. The little brother of MAutoDynamicEq, is an ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
5-band EQ plug-in with a host of features.
Equalizing is probably the most important task, so you should get one of the the best tools for the job. The little brother of MAutoDynamicEq, is an unbelievably transparent and musical sounding equalizer with a gorgeous interface stuffed with amazing features. It pushes the technology forward by introducing dynamic processing!
5 Bands with Gorgeous-Sounding Dynamic Filters
The variable-slope filters just sound amazing. No more resonances, you can finally be really surgical. Dynamic filters can do common tasks such as de-essing, ducking, compression, expansion plus much more and the world of possibilities is far from being explored! Plus flexible high-pass and low-pass filtering for speeding up your mixing workflow.
Simple User Interface For Common Tasks
Tasks such as de-essing or bass drum enhancement are so common that MeldaProductions decided to make them available with the simplified 4 knob interface. Just plug it in, select what you want to do and enjoy the results.
MDynamicEq not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
Normal equalizers could hardly benefit from a side-chain, but MDynamicEq is dynamic. Attenuate the bass guitar when bass drum is played? No problem! And that's just the beginning.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Unique pristine sounding versatile filters with quick adjustment
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host