- J12659 000001000 J12659000001000
- Write a Review
A limiter is an essential tool for every mixing and mastering engineer. If you are looking for the big guns that can make your recordings sound loude...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Choose the right weapon for the loudness war.
A limiter is an essential tool for every mixing and mastering engineer. If you are looking for the big guns that can make your recordings sound louder while keeping transparency, but add character if you ask for it, MDynamicsLimiter is the weapon for you!
Top-Class Sound with an Easy-To-Use Interface
4 simple knobs give you all the power to make your recordings loud without the uglyartifacts most limiters cause. Choose the character you like and just use the drive knob. Advanced visualization will tell you immediately how loud the results are. If you need to dive deeper, just click the edit button.
Superb Saturation Algorithms
MDynamicLimiter features our magnificent saturation system, which can give pleasant analog character to your music and even make it louder!
Advanced Features Set
If ease of use is not the aim for you or you want to get a little more creative, you will enjoy the more advanced features of MDynamicLimiter - psycho-acoustic prefiltering, custom attack and release shapes, spectral smoothing plus much more.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host