More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J12658 000001000 J12658000001000
- Write a Review
Parametric equalizers may sound great, but they can be obtuse to use. MFreeformAnalogEq is simple. Just draw what you want and MFreeformAnalogEq will...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
Analog-style EQ plug-in.
Parametric equalizers may sound great, but they can be obtuse to use. MFreeformAnalogEq is simple. Just draw what you want and MFreeformAnalogEq will make it happen with the audio quality of parametric analog filters!
Freeform Filter-Based Equalization
MFreeformAnalogEq uses filter-adaptation technology to make your dreams come true - no more messing with the settings of multiple parametric filters. Just draw what you want and the plug-in finds the most accurate settings for the parametric filters. And it sounds great!
The plug-in not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system plus much more!
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host