- J12664 000001000 J12664000001000
- Write a Review
Some things just cannot be done with traditional equalizers. MFreeformEqualizer breaks all those limitations. Just draw whatever you want and the plu...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Freeform equalizer plug-in.
Some things just cannot be done with traditional equalizers. MFreeformEqualizer breaks all those limitations. Just draw whatever you want and the plugin will make it happen!
Want a totally steep low-pass filter? Sure. This plugin can do just anything thanks to spectral processing. The audio quality may not reach the levels of our high end parametric equalizers, but sometimes you just need to do something otherwise impossible.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 multiparameters
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host