- J12669 000001000 J12669000001000
- Write a Review
Chorus is an essential tool for guitars and keyboards to bring out space and width. MMultiBandChorus is among some of the best sounding chorus effect...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Chorus plug-in effect with 10 adjustable voices.
Chorus is an essential tool for guitars and keyboards to bring out space and width. MMultiBandChorus is among some of the best sounding chorus effects on the market, and also extremely versatile. If you aim for an ultimate chorus with both audio quality and features, then this plug-in is what you have been searching for.
Up to 10 Highly Adjustable Voices
One of the differences between a high-end chorus and a cheap toy is in the decorrelation of each voice. If the voices are too similar, phasing occurs, the chorus sounds predictable and just ugly. MMultiBandChorus will stand up, even for the most demanding ears, and can adjust to any audio material. With upsampling and sinc-interpolation it cannot be beaten in the terms of audio quality.
6 Bands with Custom Shape and Other Advanced Features
MMultiBandChorus provides way more than common chorus effects. Features such as custom oscillator shapes, analog-like saturation, voice tremolo and multiple spread modes you can hardly find somewhere else. And with 6 bands you can really start being creative.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and an easy-to-use integrated help system.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host