- J12654 000001000 J12654000001000
- Write a Review
MMultiBandDistortion is a unique distortion plugin combining a generalized amp simulator with a digital distortion processor. It combines the best fr...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-band distortion plug-in loaded with features.
MMultiBandDistortion is a unique distortion plugin combining a generalized amp simulator with a digital distortion processor. It combines the best from the analog and digital worlds and is perfect for guitars, keyboards, drums or even just sound mangling.
Generalized Amp Simulation
MMultiBandDistortion implements a generalized amp simulation, rather than providing particular existing amps. It can simulate a whole set of amps and contains a set of 12 predefined sounds organized by styles, such as metal or rock. You can customize each sound with an exhaustive set of controls and an equalizer. It may not sound like your favorite amp, it might sound better.
6 Purely Digital Distortion Algorithms
Only analog distortion sounds good? That's a myth. Purely digital distortion sound different and is provided for those who really need a unique sound. All of these combined with the amp simulation and 4 modulators can provide the power you always dreamed of.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host