More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J12643 000001000 J12643000001000
- Write a Review
MMultiBandReverb extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to 6 distinct bands simultaneou...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
More than your standard reverb plug-in.
MMultiBandReverb extends the possibilities well beyond that of standard quality reverbs by allowing you to process up to 6 distinct bands simultaneously. This reverb plugin can provideeverything from extremely realistic halls to unbelievable effects.
Spatial Positioning System
Using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and the plugin will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in the specified room and position.
Who says a reverb must be just a simulation of some space. With an integrated parametric equalizer, 6 bands, gate, 4 modulators plus much more, the plugin enables real creative madness. And if you run out of ideas or just get lazy, there's the smart randomizer, which will quickly get you you out of the rut.
Many Presets and Active Presets to Get You Started Quickly
Like any powerful tool the possibilities might be a bit overwhelming, so we've included dozens of great sounding presets and included a dual user interface. If you're after fast results, easy mode will let you explore a variety of sounds in no time. Once you are more familiar with the plugin, or would like to delve deeper, switch to edit mode for access to all the amazing features.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Spatial positioning system
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer
- Fully algorithmic true stereo reverb
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- Tube saturation
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host