- J12629 000001000 J12629000001000
- Write a Review
MStereoGenerator is a unique natural sounding mono to stereo (or even surround) expander, which makes your tracks sound wider, stronger and punchier....Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Mono to stereo sound expander plug-in.
MStereoGenerator is a unique natural sounding mono to stereo (or even surround) expander, which makes your tracks sound wider, stronger and punchier. It's perfect for almost any audio material from vocals to saxophones to drums.
Truly Natural Sound
MStereoGenerator has been carefully designed to provide a truly natural sound suitable especially for acoustic recordings.
Fully Featured Parametric EQ and Stereo Field Analyzer
An integrated equalizer lets you adjust which parts of the spectrum you want to expand and the stereo scope gives you an immediate view of the resulting stereo width.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
VST/VST3 compatible host
Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
VST/VST3/AU compatible host