A reliable and economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs.
The 50-disc Microboards G3 Disc Publisher is your economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray discs. Write discs at top speeds with a robust CD/DVD combo drive (Blu-ray optional). Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant, 4800DPI labels using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices.
The latest disc publishing innovation from Microboards, the G3 Disc Publisher is your economical solution for producing professionally finished CDs, DVDs, or even Blu-ray Discs from the comfort of your desktop. Whether you're a garage band producing copies of your album, a church administrator producing sermons on DVD, or a wedding photographer preparing a disc of a client's photos, you'll quickly find that the advantages of the G3 Disc Publisher are numerous. With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin, the G3's small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest of offices or workspaces.
Write discs at top speeds with a robust combo drive (48X CD, 24X DVD, 8X Blu-ray optional). Discs drop one at a time into the recorder, using Microboards' patented gravity-fed disc singulator technology. Once recording has completed successfully, the disc is sent to the printer. Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant, 4800DPI labels using a single tri-color cartridge (GX-300-HC). One cartridge can print up to 200 full-color discs, saving you money when compared with other disc printers in the industry. Printed discs are deposited into a convenient internal output bin.
Whether you're printing one disc or fifty, the G3 makes the task effortless with included PrintWrite software—created by Microboards specifically for Microboards products, so you know it's reliable! PrintWrite is unique in its ability to provide advanced publishing options for the advanced user, all the while maintaining a simple flow for beginners. PrintWrite allows users to set up jobs and walk away, leaving the G3 to handle the workload.
Connected to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable, the G3 will produce virtually any format of disc on a variety of operating systems (see Specifications tab for complete information). The G3—making your life that much more painless!
Created specifically for Microboards disc publishers by Microboards engineers, PrintWrite encompasses a wide array of unique features. PrintWrite is included with all disc publishers. The goal of PrintWrite software is to keep the task of disc publishing amazingly simple for novice users, while at the same time introducing advanced options and special features for the expert-level user.
PrintWrite Mac was designed specifically by Microboards to bring full-fledged disc publishing to a hungry Mac market. The dashboard-style view gives a detailed overview of everything currently happening—job status, job list, system status, ink levels, and more, making it easy to monitor and navigate. All jobs can be saved and retrieved for future use.
What is your DVD video worth? Microboards VideoWrite will help you protect it. VideoWrite is a new, easy-to-use, highly secure method for applying copy protection to DVD Videos produced on Microboards disc publishers.
- comfort of your desktop
- Integrated HP inkjet technology produces vibrant, 4800DPI labels
- With a sleek 50-disc input and fully-enclosed output bin
- Small footprint allows disc production to take place in even the smallest office
- Write discs at top speeds with a robust combo drive (48X CD, 24X DVD, 8X Blu-ray optional)
- Includes PrintWrite software – created by Microboards
- Connects to a Mac or PC using a single USB 2.0 cable
Produce your own discs! Order now.
G3 Disc Publisher, 50-disc auto duplicator/printer Specifications:
- Part No.: G3P-1000 (CD/DVD, G3PBD-1000 (Blu-ray/CD/DVD)
- Recorders: 1
- Disc Input: 50
- Typical Weekly Throughput: 25 to 100 Discs
- Burn Speed: 24X DVD / 48X CD / 8X BD
- Ink Cartridges: Single Cartridge: GX-300-HC
- Printing Technology: HP thermal inkjet
- Cost per Disc: About 15 pence/17 Euro cents per disc
- (full-color, full-coverage)
- Print Resolution: 4800 DPI
- Recording Software: PrintWrite (PC and Mac)
- Label Design Software: SureThing (PC)
- Compatible Operating Systems (PC): Windows 2000 SP4, XP Pro SP2 (32-bit),
- XP Home (32-bit), Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Compatible Operating Systems (Mac): Mac 10.5.X
- Minimum Processor (PC): P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum Processor (Mac): Intel-based only
- Minimum RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drives: Two hard drives recommended (7200 RPM IDE or SATA)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Weight: 26.45 Lb. (12 kg)
- Dimensions: 9.05" (23cm) H x 15.74" (40cm) D x 17.71" (45cm) W (Add 5cm H when input rods are installed)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Print Quality
- Bad Software Installer
- Amateur Recording
- Printer Only
Comments about Microboards G3 Disc Publisher, 50-disc auto duplicator/printer:
We spent a weekend trying to get the included software to load and work with no success. After two days with the help of three different Microboards support specialists we were finally able to print 50 disks. We could not make the duplicator work and neither could Microboards tech support. Fortunately Musician's Friend accepted our return.
Like the title says: "NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME!"