- Write a Review
A reliable machine for economy copying on a budget.
The Microboards QD-DVD-CB 1-to-1 DVD CD Duplicator lets you scream through your production with blistering fast 18X DVD-R/+R duplication speed. Easy-to-use 4-button inferface makes duplicating easy without being a computer wizard. Just insert your master CD or DVD in the top drive, place your blank disc in the bottom drive and let the Microboards QD-DVD-CB burn!
This duplicator can also duplicate CD+G (karaoke) formatted disks.
Affordable performance and reliability is what makes the Microboards QD series duplicators a trusted product in the service bureau industry that can be had on a garage band budget. Since the very beginning Microboards has strived for excellence. Being the original producers of the tower duplicators, Microboards Technology understands the importance of reliable technologies that deliver what you want, when you want it.
- USB 2.0 connectivity to one recorder
- Prassi Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Supports dual-layer DVD-R/+R
- 18X DVD / 48X CD
Get your copies made on the cheap! Order today.
QD-DVD-CB 1-to-1 DVD CD Duplicator
- QD Tower Duplicators - CD
Part No.: 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD-DVD
Burn Speed: 18x DVD, 48X CD
Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats
Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
Track Extraction: Yes
Power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Environment: 10C - 40C
Humidity: 20% 80%
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.