- 242063 000000000 242063000000000
Microboards Quic Disc DVD 123
- Write a Review
The Microboards QD-DVD-123 is an economical 1-to-3 DVD copier that burns DVDs at 18x and CDs at 48x speed. The QD-DVD-123 DVD Duplicator is perfectly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An economical, 1-to-3 DVD copier that burns DVDs at 18x speed and CDs at 48x speed.
The Microboards QD-DVD-123 is an economical 1-to-3 DVD copier that burns DVDs at 18x and CDs at 48x speed. The QD-DVD-123 DVD Duplicator is perfectly suited to deliver small runs on demand or to give you in-house control of your content. Ease of use and a compact footprint fit the QD-DVD-123 DVD Duplicator for front office or practically anywhere in the studio. One button copying gives you the ability to make 3 copies at once at the highest recording speed available.
This duplicator can also duplicate CD+G (karaoke) formatted disks.
Use the QD-DVD-123 duplicator as a standalone or connect it to your PC for easy mastering over the USB port with the included recording software. The QD-DVD-123 supports DVD+R and DVD-R, and can copy DVD video or data. In addition, the disc duplicator supports all of the most popular CD recording formats, including audio, data, and more. Even dual-layer DVD discs can be copied on this versatile Microboards DVD duplicator. The QD-DVD-123 is the latest in the Quick Disc line of award-winning DVD duplicators from Microboards, and comes complete with a 1-year warranty.
- Copy and verify
- USB 2.0 interface and cable for recording from your PC or Mac (PC software included - Easy Systems ZULU2)
- Back-lit LCD interface with selection-driven menu structure
- 18X DVD and 48X CD copying
- Integrated data buffer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.