- Write a Review
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
The Microboards Quic Disc DVD H123 CD/DVD duplicator offers you the affordability and performance that have made Microboards QD series duplicators trusted products in service bureaus. Now you can get a 1:3 duplicator on a garage band budget. Configured with 3 recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel, just insert your master into the Quic Disc's top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards QD burn!
The Quic Disc DVD H123 is perfect for easily copying audio, video, or Data DVD/CDs. The 2-line 20 character LCD panel provides you with the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government. education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Power cable
- DVD-R disc
- USB cable
- Zulu2 CD/DVD recording software
- Installation Disc
Order a high speed CD and DVD Recordable duplication system today!
Quic Disc DVD H123, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:3 with Hard-Drive
- QD Tower Duplicators - DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD-DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD-DVD-123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD-DVD-D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD-DVD-127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD-DVD-1210Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100˜240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C ˜ 40 C
- Humidity: 20% ˜ 80%
- Dimensions: 11" x 7.5" x 17.5"
- Weight: 21 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.