More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J39295 000000000 J39295000000000
Midas DN32-DANTE Audinate Dante Expansion Module
- Write a Review
The DN32-DANTE expansion card provides up to 32 channels of bidirectional, networked audio to your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixing console for seam...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 4,792 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Essential hub for X32 or M32.
The DN32-DANTE expansion card provides up to 32 channels of bidirectional, networked audio to your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixing console for seamless integration with Dante enabled IP networks. Based on information technology standards, Dante provides uncompressed, multichannel digital media networking, with low latency and synchronization. By focusing on flexible interoperability on an existing IP network infrastructure, Dante has been widely accepted and adopted by many pro audio manufacturers.
Connectivity and Redundancy
DN32-DANTE features two Gigabit Ethernet ports connected through an internal switch. This allows the simultaneous merging of Ethernet remote control data for your console with bidirectional multichannel audio streams on the same cable. When both the primary and secondary interfaces are connected, the secondary serves as a redundant connection and is automatically activated should the primary connection become unavailable. Please note that Dante runs Gigabit or 100 MBit/s network infrastructure and requires QoS capable switches.
Clock Synchronization and Routing
The DN32-DANTE card features a high-precision word clock that can serve as the clock master for the Dante network and your console. Alternately, the console can provide the master word clock that is distributed to the Dante network. Dante supports Unicast and Multicast flows and allows for signal routings on a per-channel basis.
Windows WDM and ASIO, and Mac OS X Core Audio are supported to ensure low-latency signal handling by your PC.
- Audinate Dante* expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz
- Enables multichannel recording and playback via Dante Virtual Soundcard* (PC or Mac* computer)
- Primary and secondary Ethernet interfaces for dual-redundant Dante networking
- Operates from internal Dante network Precision Time Protocol (PTP) clock
- Optional Dante Controller software for remote configuration (PC or Mac* computer)
- LED indicators monitor network activity and speed
Order today for seamless audio transfer.