- J39129 000000000 J39129000000000
Midas VeniceF16R 16-Channel Analog Mixer With Firewire
- Write a Review
VeniceF is more than a compact live audio console. VeniceF is the platform for a completely integrated audio mixing, recording and processing package...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital and analog hybrid that is a live and studio hybrid.
VeniceF is more than a compact live audio console. VeniceF is the platform for a completely integrated audio mixing, recording and processing package - thanks to its FireWire* digital audio interface, which is capable of supporting up to 16 x 16 channels of high-quality, 24-bit audio.
MIDAS knows what it takes to design and build live sound consoles for the world's most demanding tours and installations. The VeniceF console continues the legacy established by the groundbreaking XL3 and XL4 consoles, and consolidated in the industry-leading Heritage series.
The hybrid VeniceF bridges the gap between analog and digital audio consoles, and offers the user the ease-of-use, warmth, feel and zero-latency of analog combined with the power, choice and flexibility of outboard digital processing. Though chiefly designed for live sound, the superb audio performance and the addition of the FireWire digital audio interface means that the VeniceF is equally at home in recording and mixdown applications.
At MIDAS, a modest footprint doesn't have to mean compromised performance. The VeniceF embodies quality from its rugged construction and top-of-the-range components to the unmistakable MIDAS sound, which makes VeniceF a truly professional audio console.
From the VeniceF's horizontal fader panel, through the class-leading parametric EQ filters, to the latest expression of that legendary MIDAS mic preamp, this is a console without compromise.
- Live performance DIGI-LOG rackmount console with 16 input channels
- 8 mono and 4 stereo input channels with 16 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- Industry acclaimed MIDAS XL3 4 band swept channel EQ
- 24 bit FireWire* audio interface with up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs
- Analogue or FireWire input selection on all input channels for virtual sound checks
- 6 aux sends with individual bus pre/post fader switching and routing to FireWire outputs
- 4 audio subgroups with aux changeover and routing to FireWire outputs
- 7 x 2 matrix with stereo split switching and routing to FireWire outputs
- Analogue and FireWire direct outputs with pre/post EQ switching
- Rugged 13U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Order soon and enjoy MIDAS sound in a rack mounted console.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.