- J32021 000000000 J32021000000000
Miktek PM5 Handheld Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
Like all Miktek Performance Series microphones, the PM5 offers top sound and build quality. Featuring cutting edge capsule designs that are perfectly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio performance in a handheld mic.
Like all Miktek Performance Series microphones, the PM5 offers top sound and build quality. Featuring cutting edge capsule designs that are perfectly matched to Miktek’s proprietary output transformers, the PM5 produces a modern, yet truly classic sound, well suited to today’s contemporary performers.
The Miktek PM5 cardioid condenser microphone brings the sound of a high-end studio condenser to vocalists for live stage use. Sharing the capsule, electronics and output transformer of the Miktek C5 small diaphragm condenser, the PM5 is a truly world-class mic that offers detail and nuance.
The PM5’s frequency response is extremely linear, with rich lows, a present yet sweet mid-range, and airy highs that please artists and engineers alike. In fact, the PM5 is perfectly at home in the recording studio for miking acoustic guitar, piano and as drum overheads. The PM5 employs a multistage windscreen to help ensure a minimum amount of popping. The steel grill and die cast body ensure durability and reliability night after night. An ultra sleek, black finish with stainless steel appointments make the PM5 an attractive complement to any stage setting.
- Studio Quality Handheld CondenserMK5a 0.5-inch Cardioid Capsule with 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold DiaphragmCustom Miktek Transformer by AMIHand-selected TransistorsPackaged Protective Case and Mic Clip
Studio sound on storage. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.