- J32038 000000000 J32038000000000
Miktek ProCast SST USB Microphone with Broadcast Mixer
- Write a Review
There are many inexpensive options for recording podcasts that are available today, but what about the professional podcaster? Introducing Procast St...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
USB microphone and audio interface in one!
There are many inexpensive options for recording podcasts that are available today, but what about the professional podcaster? Introducing Procast Studio Station by Miktek. The ProCast SST is a high quality USB studio condenser microphone with integrated radio style boom and on-board 24 Bit audio interface. The ProCast SST’s mixer section offers two inputs, which can be used to connect mic or line sources.
Channel 1 allows you to use the onboard condenser microphone or select the rear panel 1/4 in. Instrument/Line level input. Channel 2 provides a rear panel mini XLR to connect a second microphone, or selectable rear panel 1/4 in. Instrument Line level input. Each input features a Mic/Line switch, Clip LED, a 60 mm studio quality fader, plus Mute switch. In addition, there’s a phantom power switch to power an external condenser microphone.
The ProCast SST provides no latency direct monitoring, which can be mixed in with the computer playback. In addition, the SST has a second headphone output for producers or additional talent, or use the output to connect a set of control room studio monitors. The ProCast SST’s professional features makes it an ideal choice for home recording. Singer songwriters can easily record high quality vocals and connect electric and acoustic guitars or keyboards to produce professional quality recordings. If you’re serious about home recording or podcasts, you need the ProCast SST.
- Internally shock-mounted large diaphragm 19mm electret condenser microphone
- On-board High-Pass filter
- Multi-stage steel grille
- Metal die-cast body construction
- Microphone Boom and Base
- Heavy duty weighted desktop stand
- Adjustable radio style scissor boom
- Non-skid rubber feet
- USB Audio Interface
- 24 Bit 2 x 2 Audio Interface with high quality converters
- Two channel inputs with selectable mini XLR or ¼” Input
- Records two vocal inputs, a vocal and instrument, or stereo instruments
- Adjustable input Level controls on 60mm faders
- Backlit input Mute switch
- Input signal level LED monitoring
- Adjustable input and playback blending
- Optional +48V phantom power
- Two 1/8” headphone outputs
- Individual headphone level controls
- Input mono channel summing
Get the ultimate all-in-one podcasting mic today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.