- K36163 000000000 K36163000000000
Mojave Audio Large-Diaphragm Solid-State Transformerless Microphone
- Write a Review
Grammy® award winning microphone designer David Royer has created a transformerless microphone circuit without the inherent problems found in transfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More affordable transformer less microphone from one of the world's most respected designers.
Grammy® award winning microphone designer David Royer has created a transformerless microphone circuit without the inherent problems found in transformerless microphones.
the new MA-50. Designed to produce the clarity and realism that Mojave microphones are known for – at an entry level price – the MA-50 outperforms well-known transformerless mics costing many times more.
The MA-50 is the perfect microphone for pros and semi-pros alike. Utilizing the same capsule as the MA-200 and MA-201fet, it handles the fastest transients with ease – even up to 140 dB.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid 3-micron capsule
- Fixed-cardioid polar pattern
- Transformerless circuitry
- Very low noise
- Includes professional shock mount
- Simple – yet elegant design – perfect for home recording
- High SPL handling
- Fast transient response
Royer design quality for less.
- Transducer type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphragm: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphragm Thickness: 3-microns
- Polar pattern: Cardioid=
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz, + 3 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum SPL: 125 dB
- Distortion: <0.5% @140 dB SPL
- Self-noise: Better than 16 dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: <100 ohms
- Recommended load: 1500 ohms or higher
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current 2 mA.
- Dimensions and weight: Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10 x 9 in. x 4.5 in., 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7 5/8 X 2 (194mm x 51mm), 1 lb. (0.45Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.