- H82157 000000000 H82157000000000
Mojave Audio MA-301FET Large Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The MA-301fet is a multi-pattern large diaphragm, solid-state condenser microphone. Based upon the popular MA-201fet designed by David Royer, the MA-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality, solid-state condenser excels on vocals, voice-overs, pianos and more.
The MA-301fet is a multi-pattern large diaphragm, solid-state condenser microphone. Based upon the popular MA-201fet designed by David Royer, the MA-301fet adds a 3-posistion pickup pattern selector, a15dB pad and a switchable bass roll-off.
Utilizing a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-301fet performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-301fet microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
- Multi-pattern: Cardioid, Omnidiectional, Figure-eight (Bi-directional)
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Recommended Applications:
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitar
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
Clean, clear vocals, order the MA301FET today.
MA-301FET Large Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone
- TRANSDUCER TYPE: Externally polarized, pressure gradient capacitor - double diaphragm.
DIAPHRAGM: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
DIAPHRAGM THICKNESS: 3 microns
POLAR PATTERN: 3 patterns; omni, cardiod and figure-8
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz to 20 KHZ, +/-3 dB at "flat" setting of bass cut
switch. Bass cut switch provides 6 dB per octave attenuation below
100 Hertz in "cut" setting
SENSITIVITY: -40.5 dB, re. 1V/pa
MAXIMUM SPL: 120 dB with pad off, 135 dB with pad on.
DISTORTION: < 1% @ 120 dB SPL , < 3% @ 134 dB SPL with pad off
< 1% @ 134 dB SPL, < 3% @ 148 dB SPL with pad on
SELF NOISE: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
PAD: 15 dB
BASS CUT: 6 dB per octave below 100 hertz.
IMPEDANCE: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
POWERING: 48VDC phantom power; current 1.2 mA
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4.5", 4 lbs.
Microphone: 7 5/8" X 2" (194mm x 51mm), 1 lb. (0.45Kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.