- Product 706435
MOTU Digital Performer 4.5
- Write a Review
For beginners and experts alike, the MOTU Digital Performer 4.5 delivers advanced features in an intuitive, streamlined design. Full support for buil...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Seamlessly integrates digital audio recording and effects within OS X!
For beginners and experts alike, the MOTU Digital Performer 4.5 delivers advanced features in an intuitive, streamlined design. Full support for built-in Mac audio and MIDI means you don't need additional audio hardware. Built from the ground up for Mac users, DP takes advantage of OS X Core Audio and Core MIDI services, as well as sample-accurate MIDI Time Stamping, Core MIDI patch list support, Audio Unit plug-ins and virtual instruments, support for multiple Core Audio interface drivers, and more!
- Full OS X support
- New features include Beat Detection Engine, Plug-in latency compensation, MasterWorks EQ, enhanced Pro Tools support, and more
- MIDI time-stamping
- Surround mixing and mastering
- Multiple processor support
- Unlimited tracks
- Unlimited undo
- 64-bit mastering tools
- Sample-accurate editing of audio and MIDI
- Automatic tempo calculation for film scoring
- System requirements:
- Power Macintosh G3 or G4 computer running Mac OS X version 10.2 or higher
- Minimum of 128MB of RAM is required for MIDI sequencing, 256MB is required for audio recording
- 512MB or more is recommended
- Optimized for multiple processor G4s
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a great program. I am a music student and I use it for everything from scoring t.v. spots to recording quick acoustic demos for song projects. It has more features than you will ever use and has plenty of mix and mastering plug-ins right out of the box. Downsides: there is a bit of a learning curve, there are no direct guitar plugins, and some times my computer gets a little bogged down (powerbook g4, 1.33 GHz). Also, if you are running Tiger 10.4, DO NOT upgrade, there are some changes to the core audio that will cause problems.