- Product 585677
MOTU HD192 Core Computer Recording System PCIe
- Write a Review
The MOTU HD192 high-definition 192-kHz audio interface is designed for those who demand the very best audio quality available.Equipped with the lates...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An audio interface is designed for those who demand the very best audio quality.
The MOTU HD192 high-definition 192-kHz audio interface is designed for those who demand the very best audio quality available.
Equipped with the latest generation 24-bit, enhanced multi-bit 128x oversampling 192-kHz converters, the MOTU HD192 achieves a remarkable A-weighted signal-to-noise ratio of 120 dB with balanced XLR connectors throughout. Ideal for surround applications, the MOTU HD192's 12 inputs and 12 outputs can support two simultaneous 5.1 mixes. And the MOTU HD192 is full of advanced features, like AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion both in and out.
The most important link in the digital recording chain is the A/D converter. It is the critical component that converts your analog input signal into digital information. The higher the quality of the A/D converter, the better your recordings will sound.
The 192-kHz converters in the MOTU HD192 are the very same used in more expensive HD systems. With 120dB A-weighted dynamic range and a THD+N of 0.0005%, the MOTU HD192 is simply the best sounding front end you can buy for your digital audio workstation.
The MOTU HD192 uses the same PCI-424 card as the 2408mk3. You can connect up to four audio interfaces to a PCI-424 in any combination to create a system that fits your needs.
The PCI-424 card included with MOTU HD192 core systems is fully compatible with legacy MOTU interfaces originally designed for the PCI-324 card. Connect any MOTU PCI interface, including the 2408mk3, 2408mkII, 2408, 1296, 1224, 1296, and 308. Mix and match new and legacy interfaces as you please. All connected interfaces can take full advantage of the PCI-424's CueMix DSP features.
The PCI-424 card features CuemixDSP, a powerful processor dedicated to creating a custom tailored monitor mix of up to 96 channels of audio. Because the mixing takes place on the card itself, instead of making the round trip from the PCI bus to the host processor, the system provides the same near-zero latency performance as today's latest digital mixers. CueMix DSP completely eliminates the buffer latency associated with monitoring on host-based systems. Because the DSP is mixing for you, your computer's CPU is free for other tasks.
Cuemix DSP is the most flexible Cuemix ever, allowing you to mix multiple channels into multiple mix busses or directly assigned outputs. Manage your monitor mix with the enhanced Cuemix Console software included with the MOTU HD192.
The CuemixDSP console provides independent level and pan controls for each input on every mix. Also, CuemixDSP does not limit you to four stereo mixes. You can configure a unique mix for every physical stereo output you have available. This means you can have up to 48 separate stereo mixes on a 96 output system.
Any MOTU AudioWire interface plugged into the PCI-424, including the original 2408, can take advantage of Cuemix's flexible monitoring.
- High-definition audio interface
- 12 inputs and 12 outputs
- Latest generation 24-bit, enhanced multi-bit 128x oversampling 192-kHz converters
- 120dB A-weighted dynamic range
- THD+N of 0.0005%
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate conversion both in and out
- Ideal for surround applications
- Cuemix Console software included
- Fully compatible with legacy MOTU interfaces
- Uses the same PCI-424 card as the 2408mk3
HD192 Core Computer Recording System PCIe
- Twelve channels of +4, balanced, 192-kHz 24-bit analog inputs and outputs using XLR jacks.
- AES/EBU digital I/O
- 19-segment LED meters on every input and output
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192-kHz
- Word clock in and out
- Dedicated word clock input for AES/EBU I/O
- AudioWire connector for PCI-424 audio card
- A-weighted dynamic range 120dB
- THD+N of 0.00056% (-106dB)
- R/CORE transformers for efficient, low-heat operation with virtually no magnetic interference or acoustic hum
- Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears and front and back panel switches and connectors: 19 x 7 x 3.5 inches (48.26 x 17.78 x 8.89 cm). Switches and connectors extend up to 0.5 inch (1.27 cm) from front and back panels, adding 1 inch (2.54 cm) to depth. Fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 2U high.