- Product 500359
MusicLab RealStrat sample-based virtual instrument
- Write a Review
MusicLab RealStrat is a sample-based virtual Strat-style guitar with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulated o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A virtual Strat that sounds oh so real.
MusicLab RealStrat is a sample-based virtual Strat-style guitar with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulated on a standard MIDI keyboard. RealStrat provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system that allows a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
RealStrat covers practically all the sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Strat”including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, slap, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and more. High quality dry samples recorded directly from Stratocaster pickups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
Some of RealStrat's innovations include:
¢Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
¢The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard.
¢Guitar Touch technology lets you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc.), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, and Aftertouch.
¢Sound Humanize technology allows you to wholly reduce the 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, plucking, etc.)
MusicLab RealStrat virtual guitar software is equipped with a powerful Pattern Manager containing a complete MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library to easily create guitar accompaniment tracks. Just find the appropriate rhythm pattern[s] in the Pattern Manager Tree View, copy to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer, and use your MIDI keyboard to play chord changes. You can also alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via the RealStrat sequencer's editor.
- Performance modes:
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Slap + Slap Noises
- Harmonics (Artificial)
- Pinch Harmonics
- Pick position select (15 points)
- Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Fret Noise (auto)
- Release Noise (auto)
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On (up to octave range)
- Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to 2-octave range, speed adjustable)
- Tremolo (up/down strokes, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Trill (up to octave range, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- Reverse Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- MonoBend (Unison Bend, lower string bend)
- Intervals (4th, 5th, Octave, 2 Octaves, Power Chords, etc.)
- Strums Up/Down
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Chucka-Chucka (barre chords muted) Up/Down, various string combinations
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- Violining (volume swell)
- Sustainer (sound swell)
- FeedBacker(harmonic feedback)
- Wah-Wah (MIDI CC control, Auto, Modulation)
- Key Switches (Solo mode):
- 30 FXs assignable on 33 Keys
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
- Chord detect/construct system:
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords with real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th, and altered chords, played in any inversion and voicing
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option”allows you to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Pattern Manager:
- Built-in multi-functional Pattern Manager lets you create professionally sounding guitar accompaniment tracks in no time
- MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles)
- Pattern Tree view, allows you to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealStrat
- Pattern view, graphically presents guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Audition selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature, etc.
- Drag-n-drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track
- Real-time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly):
- Add/reduce dynamics (velo+)
- Randomize dynamics
- Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics
- Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
- Ships with IK Multimedia Amplitube 2 DUO software! AmpliTube 2 DUO is a special limited version of AmpliTube 2, which is a complete guitar amp modeling solution and effects powerhouse with ultra accurate models of the most sought after gear
Not a guitarist but love the Strat sound? This virtual instrument is what you need. Order it today.
RealStrat sample-based virtual instrument
- System Requirements:
1GB RAM (2GB or more recommended), 2GB or more free hard drive space
PC: Windows XP SP2/Vista, Pentium 42GHz or faster (Intel Core 2 Duo recommended), VST 2/DXi host
Mac: Mac OSX 10.4/10.5, G4/G5 1GHz or faster (Intel Core 2 Duo recommended), VST 2/AU host
RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7 via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter 1/2
Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase SX, Digital Performer, Sonar
Works as a standalone module