- Product 500920
MusicXPC Pro C6 Professional Audio Production Computer
- Write a Review
The Pro C6 professional audio production computer is part of MusicXPC's C series of compact computers built on the world-class Shuttle chassis. These...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-powered, small footprint, and whisper-quiet in a robust backpack-ready casing.
The Pro C6 professional audio production computer is part of MusicXPC's C series of compact computers built on the world-class Shuttle chassis. These machines are stylish, full-featured and whisper quiet. They are designed for professional music production and crammed full of modern high-end computing technology, including an Intel 45nm Core 2 Duo multi-core processor with 2GB DDR-800 RAM, 1.2GB hard drive storage, a 20X DVD±RW DL optical drive, dual monitor output, mic input, keyboard, mouse, and more. There are few tasks in a recording studio that this machine cannot handle successfully.
The C series will work all day and all night, and thanks to their small footprint, these machines can stand up to the rigors of knapsack mobility. They are small and robust enough to be taken back and forth on a daily basis between studio and home without fear of damaging your system. However, the compact size doesn't mean you lose out in terms of features and power”a full desktop processor, monster storage specs, and every port imaginable should dispel any notion that this is anything but a high-performance desktop computer. The C series will often out-perform more expensive, name brand computers in DAW stress tests.
The design of the C series is big on small. MusicXPC's idea was to condense as much computing power into a small place and this computer is very portable and invites mobility. The sleek aluminum exterior is much more than just a beautiful form factor. The chassis acts as a giant heat-sink helping to move heat out of the computer resulting in a very quiet computer”a marriage of beauty and brains.
Above all, these computers are extremely flexible, with USB and FireWire ports conveniently accessible from front and back. Their super-smart HPA recovery system can protect your data even after the hard drive is reformatted. Video expansion is scalable from single to multiple monitor displays with the inclusion of PCI-Express and built-in VGA connectors. If your idea of a desktop powerhouse is an immovable hunk sitting on wheels, well, think again. The MusicXPC C series computers represent power without the bulk.
The the Pro C6 computer from the C series is among the quietest on the market today. As a music producer, noise is not just an annoyance, it can ruin a good take, distort processing decisions, and be expensive [or impossible] to eliminate once embedded into your music. MusicXPC feels the best strategy is to not have any noise in the first place. That's why these computers are engineered to operate in near silence. The magic lies in a patented heat-pipe technology that is as ingenious as it is simple. Using simple, noiseless heat convection, the heat pipe shuttles away heat from the CPU and completely eliminates the noisy CPU fan that is so common in computers today. The all-aluminum chassis design means that the super-structure itself helps to dissipate heat from the inside of the computer. The C series can operate unnoticed on your desktop within arms' length because the only fan noise musicians should hear should come from an audience.
- Built on Shuttle chassis
- Small footprint
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Sleek aluminum exterior
- acts as heat sink
- Heat-pipe technology reduces noise and keeps system cool
- USB and FireWire ports accessible on both front and back
- Built-in PCI-Express and VGA connectors for dual monitoring
- HPA recovery system
- Extremely quiet during operation
Whether you're in a space-challenged studio or want the most processing power you can get for location recording, the Pro C6 is your PC. Order one today.
Pro C6 Professional Audio Production Computer
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Pro
- Intel CPU: Intel 45nm Core 2 Duo multi-core processor
- Chipset: North Bridge Intel G31 Express Chipset | South Bridge ICH7
- CPU Speed: 3.0GHz
- Front Side Bus: 1,333MHz
- L2 Cache: 6MB Cache
- RAM Type: DDR2 Dual Channel 800MHz
- RAM Size: 2GB [2 x 1GB] Matched Pair
- RAM Maximum: 4GB, only 3GB Available to 32-bit O.S. (XP Pro or Vista)
- Hard Disk 1: 500GB | SATA II 3.0Gb/s | 7,200RPM | 32MB Cache
- Hard Disk 2: 750GB | SATA II 3.0Gb/s | 7,200RPM | 32MB Cache
- Optical Drive: 20X DVD±RW DL, SATA 3.0 Gb/s Interface
- USB 2.0: 8 ports [2 on front, 4 on rear, 2 on MB]
- FireWire: 1394a (400MHz) 2 ports [one 6-pin on rear, one mini 4-pin on front] Texas Instrument
- LAN: 1 RJ-45 jack supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s (Gigabit) operation
- Wireless LAN: none
- External monitor: 1 DVI output |1 VGA output (Intel Dual View)
- Microphone: 1 input
- Headphone: 1 output
- Keyboard: PS/2 104 Keyboard
- Mouse: PS/2 Optical Mouse
- PCI: 1 slot
- PCI-E x 16: 1 slot
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 (Dual View Technology)
- RAM: 256MB
- Monitor support: DVI output |15 pin VGA output
- Audio: Realtek ALC888, 7.1 Channel HD Surround Sound Audio
- Power supply: 250W, 100-240V AC