- Product 501102
MXL 2010 Multipattern Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
Featuring Class A FET circuitry, the new MXL 2010 is a pressure gradient condenser microphone with a large 25 mm (1-inch) gold sputtered diaphragm th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A highly versatile mic with a sweet and silky transparent sound.
Featuring Class A FET circuitry, the new MXL 2010 is a pressure gradient condenser microphone with a large 25 mm (1-inch) gold sputtered diaphragm that delivers a wide dynamic range with extremely low noise. As a multi-pattern instrument with omni, cardioid, and figure 8 polar patterns, the 2010 is the right tool for the job when it comes to versatility. With a sweet and silky transparent sound quality, the 2010 is equally at home when being used to record vocals or acoustic instruments. Internally wired with Mogami cable, the MXL 2010 features a -10 dB attenuation switch that enables the microphone to better handle high sound pressure levels - making it an excellent choice for overhead drum or guitar amp miking applications. Additionally, the 2010 incorporates selectable low frequency roll-off capability to compensate for proximity effect or to eliminate wind noise and similar acoustic anomalies.
- Dual Large 25mm (1") Capsules
- Class "A" amplification
- Three selectable patterns
- 10db attenuator pad and roll-off filters
- Comes with shock mount and windscreen
Get a mic that can do it all today!
- Type: Six micron condenser pressure gradient capsule
- Frequency Range: 30-20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid/ Figure eight/ Omni-directional switch-selectable
- Preattenuation Switch: 0/-10dB
- Bass Cut Switch: 6dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB(A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V Â±4V
- Current Consumption: <2.5mA
Size: 1.96" x 7.48" (50mm x 190mm)
- Weight: 1.16 Lb.
- Metal Finish: Silver