- #J44305 000000000 J44305000000000
MXL 603S Blizzard Limited Edition Pencil Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
The MXL 603S shares the characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of their price. Its transformerless design provides a solid bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pencil-style small-diaphragm condenser, special reissue in white..
The MXL 603S shares the characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of their price. Its transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The 603S is internally wired with world-renowned Mogami cable for sonic integrity. The 603S is very well suited for most instrument miking and is very rugged for use on the road. The MXL 603S is supplied with mic clip.
"This is a flat-out winner, folks. Almost identical to the MC012 in sound, with a wide cardioid pattern, almost approaching omni. We used the as drum overhead mics, and they do a great job. They were also a perfect match to the Oktava MC012--they sounded nearly identical." - Harvey Gerst
Requires phantom power.
20mm gold-sputtered, 6 micron gold diaphragm
Satin silver finish with etched engravings
Mic clip included
Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm diaphragm capsule
Frequency range: 30Hz-20kHz
Polar pattern: Cardioid
S/N Ratio: 77dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
Equivalent noise level: 17dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
Power requirements: Phantom power 48V ±4V
Size: 22mm - 13mm
Weight: 0.3 lbs.
Metal Finish: Silver
Wired with Mogami cable
Great for overheads and high material, cool new look. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.