More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J44305 000000000 J44305000000000
MXL 603S Blizzard Limited Edition Pencil Instrument Microphone
- Write a Review
The MXL 603S shares the characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of their price. Its transformerless design provides a solid bo...Read More
Pencil-style small-diaphragm condenser, special reissue in white..
The MXL 603S shares the characteristics of European and Japanese imports at a fraction of their price. Its transformerless design provides a solid bottom and an extremely open top end sound. The 603S is internally wired with world-renowned Mogami cable for sonic integrity. The 603S is very well suited for most instrument miking and is very rugged for use on the road. The MXL 603S is supplied with mic clip.
"This is a flat-out winner, folks. Almost identical to the MC012 in sound, with a wide cardioid pattern, almost approaching omni. We used the as drum overhead mics, and they do a great job. They were also a perfect match to the Oktava MC012--they sounded nearly identical." - Harvey Gerst
Requires phantom power.
- 20mm gold-sputtered, 6 micron gold diaphragm
- Satin silver finish with etched engravings
- Mic clip included
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic with large 20mm diaphragm capsule
- Frequency range: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150W
- S/N Ratio: 77dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent noise level: 17dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Power requirements: Phantom power 48V ±4V
- Size: 22mm - 13mm
- Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Metal Finish: Silver
- Wired with Mogami cable
Great for overheads and high material, cool new look. Order soon.