- Product 485804
MXL FR-400 Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The MXL FR-400 Boundary Microphone is equally at home in front of a stage picking up concerts and theater events or in other applications such as und...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wide cardioid pattern gives it the versatility of being used in front of a stage or under a piano lid.
The MXL FR-400 Boundary Microphone is equally at home in front of a stage picking up concerts and theater events or in other applications such as under the lid of a piano. The FR-400 mic has a wide cardioid pattern. A switch located on the bottom of the boundary microphone can be used to boost or cut low frequencies by 6dB in order to balance the frequency response.
- Wide cardioid pickup pattern
- Ideal for stage, live performances, instrumental recordings and more!
- Includes bass cut/boost switch
- Ideal for vocals, piano, percussion, acoustic instruments, and brass
- Wired with Mogami cable
Capture more of your music with this boundary mic and it's 3-capsule array. Order now!
- Type: Boundary mic with 3-capsule array
- Polar pattern: 120-degree cardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Sensitivity: 45mV/Pa
- Output impedance:200 ohms
- Operating voltage: 48V Phantom Power
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 72dB
- Includes: Bass cut/Boost switch