- Product 481488
Nady 3WA-1700 Stereo Amplifier
- Write a Review
This 3-way amp allows you to power your left and right main speakers and your subwoofers, with no crossover necessary, all from one 2u rack chassis....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete PA amplification solution at a very nice price!
This 3-way amp allows you to power your left and right main speakers and your subwoofers, with no crossover necessary, all from one 2u rack chassis. The 3WA-1700 easily powers four 8 ohm speakers for the stereo mains and two 8 ohm subwoofers with 450W of power per channel plus a whopping 800W for the subs! A perfect amp for DJ's, touring bands, or small clubs.
- Selectable internal Low Pass Filter can be adjusted from 50Hz to 250Hz to maximize the tight punch of your subs
- Filter / Source switch to enable the internal low-pass filter and use the left and right input signals for the subwoofer or to disable the internal filter to either use an external active crossover or use the Sub channel to pass full-range signals for monitor feeds or sound reinforcement
- Selectable Low-Cut Filter to minimize muddy bass and stage rumble
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Binding post (banana plug) outputs, detent volume controls for each channel
- 4 variable speed fans for ultimate cooling
- Noise-free on-off
- Built-in DC offset
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel
- Short circuit and speaker protection
- Power ON, Signal, Clipping, and Protect LED indicators for each channel
- Roadworthy, rugged double rack space (2U) housing
- 115(60Hz) IEC power cord connector and 3AG fuse holder.
- Power Output Ch 1 & 2: 2 x 450W @ 4 ohms, Subwoofer: 800W @ 4ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.5" x 19.0" x 17.2" (88.8 x 483 x 436mm)
- Weight: 46.2 lbs. (21Kg)