4 headseat mics, 4 wireless bodypacks, and a single-rack receiver that give you up to 500 feet of freedom.
Featuring four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal, single-rack space housing the Nady 401X Quad wireless system makes operating 4 wireless systems at the same time easier than ever. This particular wireless mic system comes with four HM-10 headset microphones and 4 WLT bodypack transmitters. The versatility of the Nady 401X Quad wireless system extends to its dual antenna jacks which allow you to have either onboard or remote antennas. The rock-solid VHF performance is complemented by unmatched transparent audio with 120dB dynamic range and up to 500 feet optimum line-of-sight operation.
The Nady HM-10 ultra small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10's small size and light weight make it ideal for all handsfree use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singers/musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors. The Nady microphones have a 3.5mm phone plug that securely locks into the included WLT bodypack transmitters to give you true, handsfree operation. The WLT bodypacks work for up to 15+ hours on a single 9V battery sold separately) and have low-battery LED indicators, audio muting, and easily accessible volume control.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power ON/OFF switch, plus Power ON LED, TX ON, and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rear panel individual XLR Output jacks, volume and RF mute controls for each of the 4 channels, and 4-Channels-Mixed AF Out 1/4" phone jack
- High performance, transparent audio with 120dB dynamic range and up to 250+ feet optimum line-of-sight operation
- 4 transmitters can be operated simultaneously on the 4 different channels
WLT Bodypack Transmitter
- Bodypack transmitter
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter ON
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes once for when unit is ON; lights steady for low battery alert - single 9V alkaline battery operation (15+ hours)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Wide bandwidth omnidirectional electret condenser mic ensures clean transparent audio and enhanced vocal pickup with improved gain before feedback
- Durable thin-metal frame can be easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphones and no hairstyle hindrance
- Requires low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
- Supplied mini-XLR connects to plug of the microphone cable to the input jack of the bodypack transmitter or power supply adaptor
Perfect for a quartet of musicians that need to move around and don't want to lose sound. Order today!