4 headset mics, 4 wireless body packs, and a single-rack receiver that gives you up to 500 feet of freedom.
Featuring four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal, single-rack space housing the Nady 401X Quad wireless system makes operating 4 wireless systems at the same time easier than ever. This particular headset wireless mic system comes with four HM-20U headset mics and 4 WLT bodypack transmitters. The versatility of the 401X Quad extends to its dual antenna jacks which allow you to have either onboard or remote antennas. The rock-solid VHF performance is complemented by unmatched transparent audio with 120dB dynamic range and up to 500 feet optimum line-of-sight operation.
The Nady HM-20U miniature unidirectional condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speaking applications, even in noisy environments. Its small, lightweight design makes it ideal for handsfree use with minimum visibility. Perfect for singer-musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors. The Nady microphone has a 3.5mm phone plug that securely locks into the included WLT bodypack transmitters to give you true, handsfree operation. The WLT bodypacks work for up to 15+ hours on a single 9V battery sold separately) and have low-battery LED indicators, audio muting, and easily accessible volume control.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power ON/OFF switch, plus Power ON LED, TX ON, and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rear panel individual XLR Output jacks, volume and RF mute controls for each of the 4 channels, and 4-Channels-Mixed AF Out 1/4" phone jack
- High performance, transparent audio with 120dB dynamic range and up to 250+ feet optimum line-of-sight operation
- 4 transmitters can be operated simultaneously on the 4 different channels
WLT Bodypack Transmitter
- Bodypack transmitter
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter ON
- Low-battery LED indicator flashes once for when unit is ON; lights steady for low battery alert - single 9V alkaline battery operation (15+ hours)
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound
- Full-frequency, unidirectional electret condenser mic
- Warm, transparent audio and maximum feedback rejection
- Durable, thin metal frame easily molds to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hat, or headphones (also no hairstyle hindrance)
- Tiny 5 x 8 mm lightweight capsule for hours of comfortable use
- Two sizes of foam windscreen included to reduce wind/popping noise
- Extendable, fully adjustable boom for optimum mic capsule placement
Give your band a chance to sing and move around freely with this wireless mic system. Order today!