A complete 4-Lavalier system!
The Nady 401X Quad LT Wireless Lavalier Microphone System features the 401-HT receiver with four Lavalier mics and body-pack transmitters. Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient housing allows operation of four wireless systems at the same time. This system offers high performance, unmatched transparent audio with 120dB dynamic range and up to 250' optimum line-of-sight operation. Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote switch allows audio muting the transmitter, while maintaining signal integrity.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient housing allows simultaneous operation of four wireless systems
- 120dB dynamic range
- 30Hz-18kHz frequency response
- Up to 250' optimum line-of-sight operation
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Off/Standby/On switch allows audio muting the transmitter while maintaining signal integrity
- Individual channel XLR output jacks, volume and RF mute controls
- Rear panel four-channel-mixed 1/4 output jack
- Front panel power ON LED, TX ON and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rugged, all-metal construction that is single-space rackmount unit
No need to buy separate systems to handle multiple lavs. With a 401X you're ready for those surprise guests.