Go wireless and let your music get tripped out not tripped up.
Designed for all professional applications, the amazingly affordable Nady 401X Quad offers unsurpassed high end RF and audio, enhanced,full-featured operation, and rackmount convenience.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Four independent VHF receivers in one convenient, rugged, all-metal single rack space housing makes operating 4 wireless systems at the same time easier than ever
- Front dual antenna jacks for either onboard or remote antennas
- Front panel Power ON/OFF switch, plus Power ON LED, TX ON and AF signal level LED displays
- Noise-free transmitter ON/OFF operation
- Rear panel individual XLR Output jacks, volume and RF mute controls for each of the 4 channels, and 4-Channels-Mixed AF Out 1/4" phone jack
- High performance—unmatched transparent audio with 120 dB dynamic range and up to 250+ feet optimum line-of-sight operation
WGT-15 Bodypack Transmitter:
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Low battery LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or
- instrument cable
- Easily accessible input level adjust control for optimum sound