- Product 277109
Nady CM-95 Pair and RSM-1 Mic Package
- Write a Review
Includes two CM95 condenser microphones and a RSM-1 ribbon microphone.Nady CM95 Condenser MicrophonesLow-cutoff and -10dB attenuation switches for ut...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2 project studio mics plus a classic ribbon mic for an unheard-of price.
Includes two CM95 condenser microphones and a RSM-1 ribbon microphone.
Nady CM95 Condenser Microphones
Low-cutoff and -10dB attenuation switches for utmost versatility in all applications. High sensitivity, smooth, full frequency response and very high SPL capability. Transformerless design for minimal self-noise and increased dynamic range. Rugged, turned-brass mic housing and internal sub-assembly shockmount for maximum reliability.
Nady RSM-1 Ribbon Studio Microphone
Versatile ribbon mic designed to record vocals and numerous instruments with stunning realism. A low-tension 2", 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon delivers smooth, uniform, natural reproduction; fast transient response; and ultrahigh 165dB SPL capability. Directional figure-8 pattern for both front and rear sides. Rugged machined housing and advanced internal shockmount design for the highest structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- Low cutoff switch
- -10dB attenuation switch
- Smooth, full frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- High SPL capability: 131dB
- Transformerless design for minimal self-noise and wide dynamic range
- Turned-brass housing
- Internal sub-assembly shockmount
- Excels at recording vocals and many instruments
- 2", 2-micron thick aluminum ribbon
- Ultrahigh 165dB SPL capability
- Figure-8 polar pattern
- Rugged machined aluminum housing
At this price, it's an absolute must. Order today and add to your tools.
CM-95 Pair and RSM-1 Mic Package
- Nady RSM-1 Ribbon Studio Microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: Pure aluminum 2-microns thick, 50mmL x 5mmW
- Polar pattern: Figure 8
- Sensitivity: -54dB ±2dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~15kHz
- Impedance: <= 600Ohms
- Recommended load impedance: 3,000Ohms
- Max SPL (1% THD @1,000Hz): 148dB
- Equivalent noise level to IEC 268-4 (A-weighted): 18dB
- S/N ratio 1Pa: 70dB
- Mic cable: 3-pin XLR standard link cable
- Diameter: 2.2" (55 mm), length 4.6" (170 mm)
- Weight: 1.15oz (524g)