- Product 270547
Nady DKW-8 GT/DKW-8 HT Guitar and Microphone Wireless Package
- Write a Review
The Nady DKW-8 GT/DKW-8 HT Guitar & Microphone Wireless System includes the DKW-8U Receiver, BT-8U Bodypack Transmitter, HT-8U Handheld Microphone Tr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless sound for instrument or voice.
The Nady DKW-8 GT/DKW-8 HT Guitar & Microphone Wireless System includes the DKW-8U Receiver, BT-8U Bodypack Transmitter, HT-8U Handheld Microphone Transmitter, and DC Power Adaptor.
The Nady DKW-8U wireless system represents an unprecedented value in a single-channel UHF system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies from 794-805 Mhz. Compact, simple set up to operate ” simply plug in instead of your wired microphone or instrument cable. The DKW-8U system gives you all the advantages and freedom of wireless operation without cumbersome cords. Externally powered by DC power adapter (included).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies from 794-805 Mhz
- Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for an industry best 120dB Dynamic Range, and the clearest, most natural sound available
- 150+ feet typical operating range ” up to 300+ feet line-of-sight
- POWER, SIGNAL, AF LED status indicators, adjustable audio output level for optimal sound and 1/4" phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Externally powered by DC power adapter (Included)
- Features the Nady DM -10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter is 'ON'
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit 'ON'; lights steady for low battery alert
- 2 x AA alkaline or NiMH battery operation
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit; lights steady for low battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Single 9V alkaline or NiMH battery operation